Side Stand Enlarger, Low Suspension
A precisely machined extension plate that can quickly be bolted to the side stand eliminates the risk of your GS (low suspension models) getting bogged down and tipping over.
- Safe support for the machine on all surfaces.
- Compensates for the leaning angle of the motorcycle.
- Surface area increased by more than 100%.
- 8 mm (0.31")- thick Dural aluminum.
- With external machined teeth for easy fold out.
- Rustproof anodized black.
- Rust protection for the original stand plate.
- Cut-out for original foot lined with vibration-absorbing foam rubber.
- CNC machined.
- Easy to fit.
- Made in Germany.
NOTE: Wunderlich suggests the use of thread locking fluid to secure side stand enlargers (see Related Products)
Note: Please see the Related Products tab above for the optional Spike Set. The spikes not only offer additional grip with the ground, they also add some height which can reduce the amount of lean angle.
Important fitment information: This part fits the model year up to the production date up to 08/2015. If you have a GS produced after you will need part number 27380700
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment
|R1200 GS||2013||2016||For low suspension -08/2015|
|R1200 GS Adventure||2014||2018||For low suspension -08/2015|