When riding on bumpy roads or off-road, the original screen can bounce around and clatter loudly. Wunderlich has developed a solution for this to snugly and securely fasten your windscreen to prevent it from banging around, even on the roughest terrain.
Loosen the Wunderlich reinforcement knob, adjust your screen to the desired position and tighten the reinforcement knob again. Now the windscreen is supported on both sides and the screen movement is kept to a minimum.
This windscreen reinforcement can be used alone to steady the under
supported adjustable windscreen and it can also be combined with the
optional cross support bracket and further enhanced by the optional device carrier and accessory outlet holder, see related products below
The cross support bracket provides additional rigidity and an ideal spot to attach a GPS, phone, etc.
- Additional bracket to stabilize the windscreen
- No restriction of the adjustment radius (the additional bracket moves in the same circular arc)
- Elimination of vibration and rattling noises
- The adjustment knob is designed so that it will not fall off, even if left loose
- Can be easily adjusted via the adjustment knob
- The adjustment mechanism and the windscreen are protected and vibration cracks are prevented
- Fits with original - or aftermarket screens
- Optional additional reinforcement: Cross-brace for heavy use and / or large windscreens (eg, Adventure Original or large accessory screen). Also fits with original Navigation mount. Alternatively, a holder and a socket holder for the original Navigator or any other device can be attached to the cross support
- Fits with stock or aftermarket windscreens
- Powder-coated steel
- Fine tuned adjustment via the adjustment knob
- Easy to fit