Active Comfort Ergo Seat - Passenger with Heat
The original RT seat causes an uncomfortable seating position that increases pressure on the lower spine, the curved shape and angle of the seating area are less than optimal. To counter that we produce a seat with a special shaped padding that can only be hand made. The result is as positive as with all our ERGO seats and greatly improve long distance touring enjoyment.
- Shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Less pressure on lower spine, weight is distributed on larger area.
- Progressive 2 Layer construction with damping reserve (will not "bottom out").
- Hip angle is not uncomfortable, relaxed seating position.
- Seating area shape (also for passenger) ensures less slipping forward when braking.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with ''Alcantara'' suede seams.
- Welded, glued and 100% waterproof seams.
Individual Heights: To find the best seating position we have two heights available. The "regular" is comparable to the original seat height and the "low" is 40 mm lower than the original. It makes it easier to reach the ground and gives lower center of gravity.
Passenger Seat: The passenger seat gets the same attention as the rider seat, especially providing a shape that helps retain a seating grip when the bike is braking. The result is less slipping and overall a more relaxed ride. The progressive built and improved seating position make long riding days a pleasurable experience.
- Rider and passenger seats are sold separately
- + $350.00 Refundable Riders' or Passenger Seat Core Charge
Additional details: The ERGO seats and original BMW are completely interchangeable because our seats are built on an Original BMW seat pan. The fact that we use an Original BMW seat pan also means the following:
- You can return your original seat to us and receive a core charge refund. (additional details below)
- The seat that you receive may be built on a used seat pan and may show some signs of wear.
- ERGO Seats are hand made in small quantities, so occasionally we may be out of stock.
- If you ordered a seat with heating, you have to send us an original seat with heating as well- otherwise we will reject the seat.
- We will only issue credit for a returned core to customers who have purchased an ERGO seat from us
- We will refund the deposit if the returned seat pan (plastic underside) is in good, undamaged and unmodified condition. Normal wear and tear is of course acceptable.
- We reserve the right to reject returned seats for quality reasons (of seat pan only).
- Postage and return postage, customs duty or any other fees or duties are not included in the exchange refund and have to be paid by the customer.
- If your old seat pan is rejected by us we will not pay return shipment costs.
Returned Seat Cores
- Must be in "good, undamaged and unmodified condition" - they will be reused for another Wunderlich Seat
- The seat core cannot have any cracks or other material defects
- The latching area must be free of any damage
- Heated seats must have a heated seat core returned
- Cannont be "re-covered" or had any material/fabric work done - the additional staple hole make the core unusable by Wunderlich standards
- All stipulations in the Product Description above for returned cores must also followed
If these standards are not met, unfortunately your seat core will be rejected and you will not receive your core refund or be compensated in any way for shipping costs.