Wunderlich Cockpit Fairing
- Black Storm
- Black Storm with White Pinstripes
- Manhattan Metallic Matte
- Manhattan Metallic Matte with White Pinstripes
- Manhattan Metallic Matte with Black Pinstripes
- Mars Red Metallic
- Mars Red Metallic with White Pinstripes
- Mars Red Metallic with Black Pinstripes
Our cockpit fairing is an exceptionally designed, handlebar-mounted fairing with a high recognition value at first glance. It combines a noble appearance with sportiness in a balanced way. This results from picking up and continuing the white double line (if pinstripes are selected) of the R 18 on the matching color background. The pinstripes are two lines of different widths and are applied by hand by an expert in his field, who is a perfect master of the art of using drag brushes. The paintwork itself is also done by hand. We achieve the sporty note through the unusually narrow, elongated shape and form angled towards the rider. The whole thing blends naturally into the cruiser's high-quality design while setting its accent in the big boxer's front and side silhouette.
In addition to the design, qualitative aspects are addressed. The cockpit fairing, which encloses the headlight precisely and with a small gap dimension, is deep-drawn. The shape is then exactly produced on a CNC milling machine. The discreet bracket is made of matching powder-coated precision steel tubing. The three-dimensional shape ensures precise connections and the necessary rigidity of the base for our cockpit fairing.
Our cockpit fairing, combined with our leading components, engine bars, Sissybar, and license plate holder, allow you to personalize your BMW R 18. The complete Wunderlich package sets differentiated accents and distinguishes the Wunderlich R 18 strikingly from stock.
- Exceptionally designed, distinctive, handlebar-mounted fairing
- Obvious recognition value, which adds its own accents to the front and side silhouette of the big boxer
- Sporty touch due to the exceptionally narrow, long, and rider-facing shape
- Decent holder made of precision steel tube - the perfect base for the cockpit fairing
- Balances noble appearance with sportiness
- Encircles the headlight with a small gap
- Includes installation kit
- Material: High-quality ABS plastic
- Manufactured in a deep-drawing process
- Precisely shaped on a CNC milling machine
- Does not include windscreen; see Related Products below for options
- Width: 340mm
- Height: 430mm
- Depth: 340mm
- Component thickness: 5mm
- Integrated and functional design
- Wunderlich premium product
- Produced in small batches
- Made in Germany
NOTE: Does not include windscreen. Please see Related Products below for windscreen options.