Dual Headlight Conversion
For us, the R 1100 GS is simply the classic and to this
day, it is still one of the best GS models ever built. The only problem
is the weak headlight.
We are happy to announce that we have developed the third edition of our beloved dual headlight and this latest rendition is far superior in design and functionality than anything we have previously offered. This dual light set-up gives a clever transition from the square headlight cover to the deep-set round headlights. Aside from the improved aesthetics however, what really counts is the light output and in that department, we have hit a home run. With the low beam switched on, both lights shine with 55 watt bulbs. Depending on your preference and local legal requirements, you have a choice of how the high beam is wired: When the high beam is switched on, the H7 low beam can switch off or remain on. Download the installation instructions for more information about this.
• Shaped transition to windscreen.
• Headlights are set deep in the housing.
• Extremely light (approx. 500 grams lighter than the original unit).
• Thermoformed ABS plastic with aluminum anodized mounting frame.
• Each light is individually adjustable up/down & left/right
• Complete with bulbs and installation kit.
• With fitting instructions and stainless steel fixing screws.
• Made in Germany.