LED Bar End Turn Signal
The Kellermann Bar End Turn Signal BL 2000 combined slick, modern design and technology with a classic concept. The high quality of these turn signals is unmatched!
Made of anodized aluminum, these turn signals contain extremely bright LEDs that emit light to the both front and rear. Therefore, these lights can technically replace all four turn signals. Alternatively, these signals can be combined with the Kellerman Rhombus rear turn signals.
To ensure proper flash frequency, you will need to add a resistor in parallel to each turn signal if the original turn signals had incandescent bulbs.
- High quality metal casing
- ECE-tested and approved for front
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Tinted ring-shaped lens - spectacularly bright
- Indicators visually merge into the bike when not in use
- A turn indicator which is also an elegant complement to your handlebars
- Long Life Protection Guard, IC controlled, set at 330 kHz
- Suitable for motorcycles with 12 volt electrical systems
- Made in Germany
- Sold each.
- Sold individually - for Left and Right sides order two
- When installing these turn signals on a bike with internal 12mm threads (for example R nine T), you will also needthe adapter set. This is available in Related Items.
- When LEDs are used instead of the stock bulb option, we recommend ordering resistor (Item-No.: 40530-000)