Ohlins - Hypersport TTX GP Shock
Based on the highly regarded TTX technology it has been developed from Ohlins' vast experience in MotoGP. Compared with the standard TTX36 MkII, the compression and rebound adjustments have improved even further with a new adjustment needle, providing better guidance and a different flow restriction behavior. The function of the damper is more consistent with less variation and the adjusters work in a more precise manner. A new main piston completes the package, designed to improve traction and rider control. Did we mention that the weight is reduced even further? Among the advantages are a much improved chassis feedback as well as enhanced performance. Also, the adjustment range is even wider and with this new design, the variation in behavior from one shock absorber to another is further reduced - a proof of Ohlins commitment to precision. The TTX GP continues on the TTX36 path, sharing and improving on the benefits of one of the best shock absorbers in the world. TTX GP will be available for most major bikes used in national racing as well as the new street bike models.Specs
- TTX technology, twin tube technology
- No risk of cavitation
- Solid piston
- Rebound and compression adjustment straight from MotoGP
- Adjustment needles with different flow restriction behavior to improve chassis feedback
- New main piston
- Wider and more precise adjustment range
- Adjustment possible by hand or with hexagon tool
- Completely separated functions for rebound and compression damping
Ohlins Shock Absorber Type T36PR1C1LB:
- T: Twin tube
- 36: Piston diameter: 36 mm
- P: Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with external "piggy back" reservoir.
- R1: Adjustable rebound damping. Black adjuster on TTX36 shocks / silver adjuster on TTX GP shocks.
- C1: Adjustable compression dampening. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir
- L: Adjustable length
- B: Integrated hydraulic spring preload adjuster. Adjuster wheel or hexagon on the adjuster.
Technical Data for Ohlins BM468 Motorcycle Shock:
- Length: 353 +6/-0 mm
- Stroke: 62 mm
- Position: rear
- Mounted spring: 21040-26 (Y)
Answering all of the questions above will allow us to select the proper components in assembling your shock absorber. If needed, You will be able to provide additional information in the comments section later on in the checkout process.
Please enter your body weight without gear and specify Pounds or Kilograms.