Liqui Moly - Brake Fluid, Dot 4, 500ml
Quality - Made in Germany
LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid is a synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers, alkyl polyglycols and glycol ether esters. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. This means that no acid-containing decomposition products are able to form. LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid was specially developed to extend the operating life of components in the hydraulic brake and clutch systems of motor vehicles. LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid has a high wet and dry boiling point, thus ensuring safe braking even after the absorption of some moisture over an extended period of use. Special moisture scavengers help to prevent against the formation of steam bubbles. LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid is also ideally suited for use in ABS brake systems.
- Very high wet and dry boiling points.
- Outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles.
- Excellent stability at low temperatures.
- Outstanding viscosity-temperature behavior.
- Outstanding elastomer compatibility.
- Ensures a very high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit.
- Very high level of thermal stability throughout the entire period of application.
- Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids.
- Exceeds the following performance requirements: SAE J 1703, J 1704; ISO 4925; CUNA NC 956-01 and FMVSS 571.116 DOT 4.
LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid is ideally suited for use with all disk and drum brake systems, as well as motor vehicle clutch systems for which a synthetic brake fluid is prescribed.
LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid can be used with all conventional brake fluid bleeding devices. LIQUI MOLY DOT 4 brake fluid is miscible and compatible with all high-quality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone.
It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed annually or in accordance with the specifications from the vehicle manufacturer.