5L Gerry Can
This is a miniature version of the famous WWII era German Jerry can, manufactured in Europe. It's made of steel and protected by robust and high quality paint, inside and out. The time tested cap mechanism is completely leak proof and the entire can is constructed to the highest quality standards. Due to the shape of the can's opening, air is allowed in to displace the contents and as a result, the fuel pours out surprisingly accurately, straight from the can. We also offer a detachable pouring spout for even better pouring accuracy.
This can carries enough fuel to really make a difference when travelling those long desolate roads. It can be carried inside of your saddlebag or strapped to the outside. See the Related Products for loops and straps that can be used for this.
- Capacity: 5 liters (1.32 US Gallons)
- Color: Olive Green RAL 6003
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 235mm x 120mm x 310mm (9-1/8" x 4-3/4" x 12")
- Weight (empty) 1,65 KG (3.8 Lbs.)
- Internally painted
- Welded construction
- Safety Lock cap
- Suitable for all types of liquid fuels
- TÜV approved
- Optional detachable pouring spout available (see Related Products)
Please Note: This can is not DOT or C.A.R.B approved and cannot be shipped to California
However, it is approved by TÜV, GS and UN. (European and international standards)