Battery Monitor V2 For Smartphone
With the JMP Battery Monitor II and free Apple or Android app you will be able to check the charge status of your battery quickly and easily. Making sure that the battery levels do not drop prevents possible early damage or failure of the battery.
Additionally, since the app is continuous recording, the state of charge of the battery is detected during trips and can also be recalled later. The file containing the data can be sent by email from the smartphone and displayed in Excel. So you can quickly see where the charging voltage has fallen or was too high. A faulty controller can be quickly recognized.
The app can also be used to check boot procedures (starters, cable connections, etc.) and charging processes (alternator, cables, etc.). This saves long troubleshooting in case of problems. Low battery or other issues may alert the driver depending on the setting in the app options. After simply attaching to the battery using eyelets and downloading the new Android or Apple app, the current voltage value can be retrieved.
- Easy attachment through eyelets on the battery
- Reverse polarity will not damage the transmitter or the battery
- Power consumption only about 2ma
- Transmitter is suitable for 12V batteries
- Range is about 10 meters
- Connection is via Bluetooth 4.0 (i.e. most modern IOS or Android devices)
- JMP Battery Monitor II also requires the free mobile app, available on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Voltage recording even while driving. Result can be sent by e-mail. Display of the file in Excel possible
Use with lithium batteries is not recommended