Lucas RAC Brake Rotor, Front
This RAC brake rotor from TRW Lucas offer a very cool design at an affordable price point. The unique design not only looks great, it offers superior braking performance and withstands temperature changes much better than conventional brake rotors.
- High-strength steel alloy to standard 35 HRC, hardened and tempered
- Outstanding silhouette produced by high-performance laser cutting
- Extremely low wear rate in spite of its high braking performance
- Brake pads are constantly deglazed without a high level of wear
- The design facilitates a uniform rise and fall in temperature
- The RAC disc ensures a stable pressure point
- Designed to use sintered metal, carbon or organic brake pads
- The brake disc is also suitable for use in all categories of motor sport
- Made in Germany
Brake rotors are sold each. Left and right are the same.
Please order one install set per brake rotor.
Important installation information: For models up to 11/2007 production you can re-use your original hardware when installing these brake rotors. However, because the bushings do wear (and sometimes rust) we recommend that you also order one Installation set per brake rotor ordered.
Please Note: For models produced after 12/07 the additional purchase of the install set is required to attach these rotors!
Please see the Related Products for the correct install sets.