Oil Filter OC619
As one of the world's leading filter manufacturers and as the original supplier to BMW motorcycles, MAHLE has always stood for quality and technology. Oil filters from MAHLE reliably keep debris out of the lubrication circuit and thereby maintain both oil quality and the performance and efficiency of the engine. MAHLE oil filters feature a heavy duty, deep-drawn sheet steel housing that's powder-coated for quicker release of the filter.
Advantages of MAHLE oil filters
- Cold start strength given by a stable filter material pleat geometry
- Reliable separation of contaminated and filtered oil through high quality sealing materials and connections
- Load peaks up to 20 bar are compensated by the high pressure resistance of the housing
- Internal pressure relief valve insures oil supply at all times, even with thick oil at low temperatures or heavily contaminated filter element.
- Return valve prevents the draining of the filter when the engine when the engine starts and ensures rapid oil supply
When changing the oil filter, you'll also need a filter wrench. If you don't already have one, we can help you with that too. Please see the link under the Related Products for the correct tool for this filter. We have two versions to choose from. Additionally, you may wish to install a magnetic oil drain plug. See the link under the Related Products.
Tip: Always change your drain plug seal when performing an oil change!
Tip: If you are purchasing a filter, then you will also need some oil. We carry and highly recommend LIQUI MOLY oil, lubricants and maintenance products.