Engine Protection Bars, Silver
In order to finally combine perfect protection and innovative
design, we have developed an all-round protection
system based on our own ideas. The result has been a
great success and the complex design work now keeps
the GS safe from damage. The bars form a homogeneous
line with the cylinders and the header pipes; rather than
coming across as an alien element, they are integrated
into the machine perfectly. All mounting points have
been designed for a tensile or compressive load. The
leverage forces are distributed across all six mounting
points in the case of a crash. The central mount provides
uniform distribution and functions as a pivotal point,
which incorporates all of the other suspension points
equally in the absorption of forces in the case of an
"incident". Our idea has been met with enthusiasm all
over the world. In the relevant Internet forums, people
are saying that our development is one of the best crash
bars for the GS.
• Uniform distribution of forces.
• Stable mounts.
• Additional protection for headers and connecting pipe.
• The sensitive screw threads in the motor housing cannot be pulled out.
• All maintenance work (oil change, valve adjustment etc.) is possible without removing the crash bars.
• Elaborately bent round tubes.
• No negative impact on ground or cornering clearance.
• Integrated mounts for additional headlights.
• Made in Europe.