My Cart: 0 item(s)
Description Instructions Reviews Video Bike Fitment
Xtreme Radiator Guards
The constant air stream while riding manages to suck up all sorts of things into the cooler. Stones, insects and grime fill up the delicate fins of the cooler and cannot be removed without extensive labor, often bending the cooler fins that will never look the same again.
Finely meshed stainless steel grills protect the cooler, ensuring that the cooling properties remain effective. This also greatly simplifies the cleaning and the mesh will always look as good as before.
- Best protection and best appearance.
- Blocks potential damage from reaching cooler.
- Double protection: the large fins protect against large stones and the fine stainless steel mesh filter the smaller stones.
- Strong stainless steel mesh bonded to black anodized aluminum frame.
- Anti-vibration mounting points.
- Strong high pressure bonding between mesh and frame.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Comes supplied with installation material.
- Made in Germany.
Complete kit (left + right side).
Write a review
4.88/5 Stars out of 8 Reviews
Bo Summerlin | June 19th, 2022
Excellent fit easy to install
2WheelAdv | January 4th, 2018
After much debate between which brand to go with I settled for these. In all reality it was a easy choice. These are the only ones made which I could find that come with metal fins and a secondary catch screen for small debris. Without having the secondary screen you are doing yourself a disservice for any type of off-road riding. Tested on the Dalton Highway and survived. I highly recommend them! @2WheelAdv
Tracy Williams (Kirkland, WA) | April 28th, 2015
Very nice workmanship. Does the job and looks great. Had one issue installing on my 2015 GSA: The bracket that's supposed to hold the top of the right side (throttle side) guard has nowhere to attach on the '15 GSA. After replacing the plastic trim over the top of the guard it all stays together just fine. I've alerted Wunderlich to this issue. Four stars for this reason, otherwise I'd give it five.
Show All Reviews
BMW R1200 GS
2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018
BMW R1200 GS Adventure
2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018