Wunderlich Reinforcement Bars, Silver
The rear end of the original engine protection bar for the Adventure has no additional support against the frame. It thus represents the Achilles heel of the engine protection bar. In the event of a crash or a fall it tends to give way because the forces are not immediately transferred to the frame. This brings the threat of damage to the valve cover.
Wunderlich's reinforcement bar reliably resolves this problem. It connects the rear end of the engine protection bar to the frame. This means the effective forces are also transferred via the bar to the suitable points on the frame structure. This measure therefore prevents the engine protection bar giving way and reduces the risk of damage to the valve cover. The construction of the reinforcement bar is designed so that its curving form ensures the dissipation of load spikes.
Precisely formed on CNC pipe bending machines, cleanly welded. The reinforcement bar integrates into the design of the original engine protection bar. Increases passive safety for rider and machine.
- Reliable protection in the worst case scenario
- Distributes the effective forces over an additional attachment point
- Quick and easy to install thanks to the smart connector to the original crash bar
- Increases passive safety for machine and rider
- Set for right and left side
- Stainless steel
- Glass bead blasted
- Electro polished
- 25 mm pipe diameter
- Wunderlich design and prodcution
- Produced in small batches
- Made by hand in Europe
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment
|R1200 GS||2013||2016||from 2014-|