Center Support for Engine Bars
Available in: Black, Stainless Steel, Blue, White, or 40th Yellow
The Wunderlich engine protection bars can be made even more robust with the optional addition of this center support bar. This part connects the left and right bars across the center front for added stability and structural integrity. The compound strut functions as a connector for both the right and left engine protection bars. It runs in front of the alternator cover and screws directly onto the bore holes for this together with the bars. The strut incorporates an M8 threaded insert. The necessary screws and disks are included in the pack. Thanks to the compound strut, the effective forces in the event of a crash are also transferred from a protection bar on one side to both sides. Pressure and tensile forces are thus distributed across both sides. The forces that effect the engine via the bar composite are optimally distributed and greater damage can thereby be avoided.
- Compound-strut between the two crash bar sides
- Enhanced protection effect thanks to the greater stiffness of the compound structure
- Equal, optimal distribution of forces to the protection bars on both sides via the compound strut
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions
- Minimal weight
- Made in Germany
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 15 millimeters
- Length: 250 millimeters
- Made in Germany
- If adding to pre-installed Engine Bars, please loosen Engine Bar hardware, mount the Crossbar, and re-torque the Engine Bars.
- If you have an older version of the Engine Protection Bars, you may require 270mm Crossbar. Please measure prior to ordering. If you need 270mm, please contact sales for availability.
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment
|R1200 GS LC
||2013||2018||Does not fit with 42772002 Wunderlich Engine Case Protector
|R1200 R/RS||2015||2019||Does not fit with 42772002 Wunderlich Engine Case Protector|
|R1250 GS||2019||+||-Does not fit with 42772-002
- Does not fit in combination with Option 719 valve covers and mounting kit 26442300
|R1200 R LC
||Does not fit with 42772002 Wunderlich Engine Case Protector|