LED Bar End Turn Signal BL-1000
Available in: Black or Chrome
(please note: sold individually)
The BL 1000 LED is the advancement on the classic BL 1000 with halogen technology. It impresses with the proprietary developed Kellermann HighPower LED technology combined with the latest high-performance LEDs and innovative transparent glass optics. The newly proportioned casing form creates a clear line on the end of the handlebar. The BL 1000 LED combines direction-indicating function with dampening of the handlebar vibrations as usual. The scope of delivery includes the necessary adapters for attachment to all standard handlebars.
A sophisticated system of lenses and reflectors enables optimum light control with the help of the well-known Kellermann Highpower LED technology in the combination
of the IC-controlled Longlife Protection Guard® switch with the latest model of high-performance LEDs and the new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology.
All of the electronics for the BL 1000 LED are housed within the casing so that this indicator can be operated directly via the 12 volt mains.
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Function for dampening handlebar vibrations
- Greater safety thanks to the brightness and the direct responsiveness of the LEDs
- Long Life Protection Guard®, IC-controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- High-quality metal casing
- Long Life Protection Guard®
- IC-controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- Suitable for 12 volt DC voltage wiring systems
- Made in Germany
- Sold individually - for Left and Right sides order two
- Electronic resistors for controlling the indication frequency may be required in certain circumstances.
- When LEDs are used instead of the stock bulb option, we recommend ordering resistor (Item-No.: 40530-000)