Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Heated Seat w/Gel
- Rider Standard
- Rider Tall (25mm taller)
- Rider Low (45mm lower)
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour
that lets the rider become one with their BMW. The shape and angle of
the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core,
which comes with an integrated carbon seat heating element, support the
ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. Integrated,
riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt
that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro
coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of
summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover
materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats: The "buckling" of the
cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and
the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area,
resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind.
Comfy! Also typically Wunderlich: The incorporated concave profile for
relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another outstanding
trademark! They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during
accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: who hasn't
experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking
and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer
in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support
contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past.
The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points
on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant
- Unbeaten, optimum seat comfort thanks to innovative gel insert
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area,
resulting in noticeably optimized weight distribution and lower
specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Carbon seat heating insert for optimum heat distribution
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro
coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak
of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength "RoburC" shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
Important ordering information:
- Rider and passenger seats are sold separately
- + $350.00 Refundable Riders' Seat Core Charge
The ERGO seats and original BMW are completely
interchangeable because our seats are built on an Original BMW seat pan.
The fact that we use an Original BMW seat pan also means the following:
- You can return your original seat to us and receive a core charge refund. of $350.00 for the riders' seat.
- The seat that you receive may be built on a used seat pan and may show some signs of wear.
- ERGO Seats are hand made in small quantities, so occasionally we may be out of stock.
- If you ordered a seat with heating, you have to send us an original seat
with heating as well- otherwise we will reject the seat.
- We will only issue credit for a returned core to customers who have purchased an ERGO seat from us
- We will refund the deposit if the returned seat pan (plastic underside) is
in good, undamaged and unmodified condition. Normal wear and tear is of
- We reserve the right to reject returned seats for quality reasons (of seat pan only).
- Postage and return postage, customs duty or any other fees or duties are not
included in the exchange refund and have to be paid by the customer.
- If your old seat pan is rejected by us we will not pay return shipment costs.
Returned Seat Cores
- Must be in "good, undamaged and unmodified condition" - they will be reused for another Wunderlich Seat
- The seat core cannot have any cracks or other material defects
- The latching area must be free of any damage
- Heated seats must have a heated seat core returned
- Cannont be "re-covered" or had any material/fabric work done - the additional staple hole make the core unusable by Wunderlich standards
- All stipulations in the Product Description above for returned cores must also followed
If these standards are not met, unfortunately your seat core will be rejected and you will not receive your core refund or be compensated in any way for shipping costs.