Kellermann Atto RB vm LED mini rear and brake light, black, single
The Atto RB is another kid on the block of the highly successful Atto family and probably the world’s smallest street legal rear and break light for motorcycles.
The Atto Dark already defined a completely new category of indicators: sensationally small and spectacularly bright. The new rear and break light Atto RB will
be no different, but due to its dual function will take things even further.
The light surface of the Atto RB would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! Therefore the tail of a bike can get a complete clean look and feel. This rear and break light
will only grab your attention when it really has to!
The break light of the Atto RB warns with an intensity that is second to none. It keeps the following traffic at distance.
Therefore the Atto RB is enhancing safety on the road.
The Atto RB can be installed in different ways and offers more options to individualize a bike. It can be mounted in pairs or centrally as a single light!
The optimized light channeling is managed through a smart system of lenses and reflectors. This combination is possible thanks to
the use of the well known Kellermann High Power LED technology**, along with the new EXtranz - Extreme Optical Transparency
The complete electronics of the Atto RB are in the casing, this rear and break light can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.*
* Possibly electronic equipment is needed to regulate the flashing rate.
**Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
- Vertical mounting
- Rear Braketail Light
- Lens Color, Clear
- Super small, spectacularly bright
- EXtranz - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann High Power LED Technology
- Long life Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- With M5x0,5x6,5 fastening screw
- Measure: Length 14mm, max. diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
- European design protection
- Length, 14mm
- Mounting thread: M5 x 0,5 x 6,5 mm