These are very handy, water resistant bags designed to fit the Original BMW Adventure tank protection bar or the Wunderlich/Hepco-Becker tank bar of the R1200 GS (Adapters required, see below). In this way you can actually use all the space that the bike potentially gives you. Built in reinforcing panels, a vibration-absorbent lining and the elaborate layer system all contribute to stability under all conditions.
• Optimum weight distribution.
• Sensible layout.
• Waterproof lining and bold seams. No small crevices that smaller objects can be hidden or lost in.
• Large, glove friendly zippers.
• Water and dust protected YKK-zips.
• Large main compartment that keeps its shape even when empty.
• Waterproof, Teflon-coated CORDURA. Tough, hard-wearing material and not subject to bleaching.
• Design by Nicolas Petit.
• Sold as a set, right and left side bags.
Important fitment information! :
If your bike is an R1200 GS Adventure, these bags will fit your tank protection bar with nothing else needed.
If your bike is an R1200 GS outfitted with one of the Wunderlich/ Hepco & Becker Tank Protection bars, including the stainless steel and Rallye versions, then you will also need a set of adapters to install these bags! Please see the Related Products for the adapters.
Please Note: Although the materials used in the construction of this product are waterproof, it is possible for water to penetrate the seams in prolonged exposure. It is always advisable to protect your valuables by placing them in a sealed enclosure.
|G310 GS||2017||+||with Wunderlich tank hoop guard|
|R1200 GS||2017||2018||with Wunderlich tank hoop guard|
|R1200 GS Adventure||2005||2007||with original tank protector|
|R1200 GS Adventure||2008||2009||with original tank protector|
|R1200 GS Adventure||2010||2013||with original tank protector|
|R1250 GS||2019||+||with Wunderlich tank hoop guard|