Wunderlich Fairing Protection Bar
We recommend preventive protection of the sensitive fairing, because the danger of damaging it is already present when maneuvering in a garage or on public parking spaces. Our fairing bracket reliably protects the fairing stem and the area to the side of the water cooler, thus reducing the risk of expensive damage. In the event of a fall or rollover, the forces acting are optimally distributed via the protective bar structure to the load-bearing mounting points, so that force and moment peaks are reduced. Visually, the fairing guard integrates perfectly into the flyline of the DesertX and emphasizes its striking appearance. The fairing guard is made of 25 millimeter precision steel tubing. It consists of two tube segments that are formed on CNC tube bending machines and then cleanly welded. Mounting is easy to accomplish.
In combination with our left engine guard #70201002, the headlight and radiator guard as well as other Adventure protection components, the fairing guard forms a well thought-out all-round concept for increasing the passive safety of your bike.
- Thought-out protection concept for the fairing and the area to the side of the water cooler.
- Reliably protects and thus reduces the risk of expensive damage.
- Optically integrated into the flyline, the guard emphasizes the bike's striking appearance.
- Perfect, model-specific fit.
- Even distribution of the forces acting on the pick-up points, punctual force and torque peaks are reduced.
- Detailed, easy-to-understand fitting instructions.
- In conjunction with the engine guard #70201002 and other Adventure protective components, the fairing guard forms a well thought-out all-round concept for passive safety.
- Material: precision steel tube, precisely formed on CNC tube bending machines, carefully welded with a clean seam pattern, black powder-coated.
- Tube diameter 25 mm
Your Wunderlich advantages
- Wonderlich product. Small series. Made by hand.
- Wonderful design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany