My Cart: 0 item(s)
Description Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
Wunderlich Hwy Fairing Screen, TouringCombining our high-quality TOURING windshield with our HIGHWAY fairing noticeably improves the touring and long-distance suitability of the R 18, not only for Route 66. The aerodynamic shape of the windshield, which leans towards the rider and is specially adapted to the HIGHWAY fairing, provides effective relief from the wind and the best protection from the elements. This is especially true at medium speeds. Together with our Highway fairing, the integrated windshield ensures an overall optimized laminar airflow around the R 18.
In this way, we combine outstanding, stylish design with functional requirements, such as noticeably improved ergonomics and protection.
The five millimeter windshield thickness stands for mechanical and aerodynamic stability. You can tell our typical, high-quality craftsmanship of the scratch and shatterproof PMMA by the transparency: clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions. Another trademark: The hand-polished, rounded edges, which do away with the need for any separate edge protection.
Available in: transparent and tinted smokey grey.
- Generously cut windshield in the best tour style
- Combination of noticeably optimized ergonomics, relief and protection with outstanding, stylish design
- Optimum aerodynamics
- Clear transparency with zero visual distortions
- Polished/rounded edge (no edge protection, etc. necessary).
- Easy assembly
- Includes mounting material and assembly instructions
- Includes German type approval*
- Material: Very high-quality, visually clean, highly durable, scratch proof, UV and petrol-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum view
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- Color: Tinted
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Exclusive by Wunderlich
- Tested by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- With German type approval
Write a review
Related & RecommendedProducts
2020 · 2021 · 2022 · 2023