A great deal of testing and development went into the design and shape of this wind screen. Our designers fine-tuned and perfected the shape of this screen by testing it in all weather conditions and at all speeds, including extended full speed tours on the Autobahn. The result is a great windscreen and a nice improvement over the original screen. With greatly reduced turbulence, the Wunderlich ERGO windscreen is the best way to eliminate wind pressure and allow the rider to fully concentrate on riding.
- Lower residual vibration
- Greater dimensional stability
- Very high-quality, optically clean, extremely tough, scratch-resistant, UV and fuel-resistant PMMA polymer for an optimal view.
- Wider and taller than the original windscreen
- Larger gap between the fairing and windscreen, decreasing negative pressure
- Simply replace the original screen, re-using the original hardware
- Dimensions: Height 607mm x Width 678mm
- Available in a clear or tinted version
- Scratch and shatterproof
- Easy to install