Clear Protect Hand Guards
Many street machines can benefit from the installation of hand guards. Heated grips are great but they don't do much when it's really cold out, let alone wet. As well, the original hand guards leave much to be desired.
Here's a slick and very effective solution that protects the hands from all adversities and also provides noticeable relief for the forearms. Besides all of this, waving at an oncoming fellow motorcyclist can be achieved without completely removing your hand from the bar.
Here's how these hand guards work: A strong, powder coated steel bracket is attached to the mirror perch and the acrylic guard attaches to the bracket with high quality hardware through rubber grommets. Simply assemble the guards to the brackets, then remove the mirrors, position the guards, then reinstall and tighten the mirrors. The installation process takes only a few minutes.
Some additional facts:
- Maximum hand protection from cold, wet and dirt
- Protector made of strong, scratch and shatter resistant acrylic
- Quick and easy installation
- Works with or without heated grips
- Compatible with bar end weights and throttle locks
- Brackets are powder coated black.
- Complete set of L + R, including all needed hardware