Finally the navigation device is positioned so that it can be seen. The rider does not have to turn his head away from the road ahead, and in tight traffic situations the device is only a quick glance away.
Standard navigation brackets attached to the upper fork clamp are often in the way of tank bags, and can make access to the ignition lock quite difficult.
• Designed to fit 2010 and later model R1200 RT
• Easier and safer navigation.
• Easier access and operation of device.
• Adjustable angle
• Easy to fit, no drilling etc. required.
• Lightweight anodized aluminum
• Versatile: Can be used with Garmin ZUMO, BMW Navigator and TomTom Rider I + II (For the TomTom Rider I/II we also recommend our lockable "Extrem" holders, available under the related products.
• Compatible with a Garmin Nüvi 500 series in conjunction with the adapter kit, part number 8600808 (available under the Related Products.
• Sold with complete fitting kit for easy installation
• Made in Germany
Fitting this part is easy and no drilling or other permanent modifications are needed. Please review the installation instructions for more information.
Important fitment note: For models up to and including 2009, please order part number 8600887, available under the Related Products.
Please Note: If you have a Garmin 660, please check the back of the cradle. If the back of the cradle is stepped where the power wire exits, you should additionally order 4 of the rubber mounts that are available under the related products. Alternatively, you can use 4 - 10mm spacers that you may be able to make or acquire locally.