Sportego Bar Conversion Kit, Gold
Imagine an S1000 RR that allows itself to be thrown into corners like a 600 and also offers optimal riding pleasure on curvy backroads. We have the answer: Exclusively developed for the S1000 RR we have developed a strong, race quality upper fork clamp with technical innovation never before seen.
- Designed to accept a tapered handlebar (29 mm diameter). This guarantees maximum stability for even more precise steering and optimal shock absorbsion. (vibration/bumps)
- Chassis improvement due to 4-point clamping of the fork tubes and aircraft quality aluminum. (AL 7075 T6)
- Complexly machined in multiple dimensions
- Extremely warp resistant: Before the clamp will bend even 1mm, the handlebar will have bent 90mm!
- M6 threaded attachment points for navigator, trip tracker Radar detector, etc.
- Includes the part needed to raise the upper fairing by 35.., whereby the upper body becomes further protected and the helmet is further removed from the wind stream
- Easy installation: Replace the upper fork clamp, attach the controls to the new handlebar, replace the original brake line, bleed the brakes, done.
- BMW Emblem is included **
- Tested and approved by TÜV
- Made in Germany
Important installation notes:
- Handlebar not included, sold separately: Available in three color choices.
- If your bike does NOT have ABS, you will also need to order a brake line set, part number 8161029.
- Only fits up to 2011 models.
** Legal note: Only the BMW emblem is an Original BMW part. The remaining parts supplied are a product of Wunderlich GmbH