Description Instructions Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
ATON LED Auxiliary Lights, Black
Extremely bright, low power consumption and a great improvement in both active and passive safety! ATON auxiliary lamps substantially enlarge the silhouette of the motorcycle and also make for a much wider field of vision at night.
- Pure white daylight temperature.
- Very long life (100,000 hours = 4,000 days continuous lighting).
- Sharp horizontal demarcation results in not blinding oncoming traffic while providing excellent illumination in fog, rain, etc. (no scattered light).
- Soft light / dark boundary at the edge of illumination = better perception of the road ahead.
- No glare.
- The field of light can be enlarged by individually adjusting the lights so that they work in unison.
- Only 66 mm (2-1/2") diameter (lights).
- No additional installation or space needed for ballast (fully integrated).
- Specially designed mounting kit and minimal assembly work (no modifications necessary).
- Sold as a set (right and left) consisting of two ATON LED auxiliary lights, weight-optimized mounting kit and wiring.
- Available in a black or silver versions.
- Made in Germany.
Write a review
4/5 Stars out of 1 Review
JR Chavarria (San José, San José) | May 17th, 2016
After the first rain the switch malfunctioned and lights would not turn off. Switch is not waterproof.
Related & RecommendedProducts
BMW S1000 XR
2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · 2019