Description Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Seat
Rider Available in: Low, Standard and Tall Versions
Passenger Available in: Standard
Colors Available: Black or Black with Orange
Our seats are manufactured with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour allowing the rider to integrate with the motorcycle fully. Our seats are stitched with our unique ThermoPro material, which allows the seat's surface temperature to be up to 25°C/77°F lower than conventional cover material in the summer heat.
The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via our sophisticated construction. The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in a noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. The ergonomic structure of our specialized, dense foam simultaneously relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx, offering an ideal grip and reliable control when accelerating and braking. Additionally, our sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, integrated with "Cut" seams, is taped and welded for 100% tightness and retains its grip, even when wet. Furthermore, the stock mechanism can set versions in both the high and low positions. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while waiting at the lights are now a distant memory. Furthermore, when combined with our passenger seat, the seat's larger form also serves as a backrest for the rider.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimized weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Ergonomic shape of the special foam to relieve the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat core: High-strength shell of our own construction
- Specially made, ergonomic seat core
- Seat can continue to be mounted in high and low position
- Low seat is -20mm lower than standard
- Tall seat is +25mm higher than standard
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
Write a review
4.86/5 Stars out of 7 Reviews
George Hokanson (Florida) | August 20th, 2023
The seat is great, and very comfortable; however, wish it was a bit lower. I have the Touratech low seat as well. which is good height wise, but lacks the comfort and ergonomics of the Wunderlich low.
Greg Venhaus (Prescott Valley, AZ) | July 27th, 2023
Put seat on new bike and did 4200mi in 12 days, was comfortable from day one. Stays much cooler in 100 degree weather. Would be nice if it had heat for winter rides.
Graham Brogan (CT) | June 20th, 2023
At Americade a few weeks ago i saw these seats on display. It was nice to be able to sit on them for a few. my first reaction was wow this seat is firm. This past week i put about 700 miles on this seat and WOW!!! The guy at the Wunderlich booth said it would take about 200-300 miles to break in he was right no more sliding into the tank, no more hot seat on a hot summer day. I could go on and on just buy the seat its worth it!!!!! Thanks Wunderlich!
Show All Reviews
Related & RecommendedProducts
2021 · 2022 · 2023
Pan America Special
2021 · 2022 · 2023