My Cart: 0 item(s)
Description Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Seat
Rider Available in: Low, Standard and Tall Versions
Passenger Available in: Standard
Our seats are manufactured with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour allowing the rider to integrate with the motorcycle fully. Our seats are stitched with our unique ThermoPro material, which allows the seat's surface temperature to be up to 25°C/77°F lower than conventional cover material in the summer heat.
The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via our sophisticated construction. The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in a noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. The ergonomic structure of our specialized, dense foam simultaneously relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx, offering an ideal grip and reliable control when accelerating and braking. Additionally, our sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, integrated with "Cut" seams, is taped and welded for 100% tightness and retains its grip, even when wet. Furthermore, the stock mechanism can set versions in both the high and low positions. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while waiting at the lights are now a distant memory. Furthermore, when combined with our passenger seat, the seat's larger form also serves as a backrest for the rider.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimized weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Ergonomic shape of the special foam to relieve the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat core: High-strength shell of our own construction
- Specially made, ergonomic seat core
- Seat can continue to be mounted in high and low position
- Low seat is -20mm lower than standard
- Tall seat is +25mm higher than standard
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
Write a review
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Rick Braun | November 21st, 2022
The stock seat was a miserable piece of torture gear, especially compared to this one! No longer am I being slid into the tank with my pants wadded up in the crotch. Very firm seat but expertly fitted for long distance comfort.
Rick | November 11th, 2022
I had been looking for a replacement seat since I bought the bike. While at the Barber Vintage Show, Wunderlich had a Pan Am on display with all their accessories that I was able to sit on and try before having to make a commitment. The first thing you notice is that the seat DOES NOT pitch you forward onto the tank like the stock seat. The seat is firm but not "Corbin" firm. I've had mine for about a week and have put a couple hundred miles on it. Big improvement over the stock seat.
Related & RecommendedProducts
2021 · 2022 · 2023
Pan America Special
2021 · 2022 · 2023