Wunderlich Luggage Rack, R18 Bagger
Available in Black or Chrome
This discreet yet elaborately designed luggage rack is an excellent option for some extra storage. Bags or other luggage can be stowed away in a cruiser-friendly manner and securely latched. When on the road, it optimizes its potential with side and saddlebags. The placement close to the center of gravity supports the well-natured, neutral riding behavior of the BMW R 18 Bagger.
The puristic, integrated design is underlined by the slightly angled support surface and the lavishly processed bracket of the luggage rack. The side consoles' openings precisely follow the rear fender's radius, and the central bracket also has integrated openings.
The straightforward basic design of the luggage rack complements our popular tank railing, so both rack systems noticeably increase the transport capacity and complement each other perfectly in terms of style. The rack can also be combined excellently with our R18B Backrest.
We manufacture the luggage rack from 16 mm thick, high-quality, black powder-coated or chrome-plated precision steel tubing. It has a solid 5-point bracket. It is easy to install, with two mounting points on each side and a mounting on the front of the pillion seat attachment point.
- The perfect addition to side and saddlebags
- Solid luggage rack for stylish and safe storage of bags or other luggage
- The luggage rack can be perfectly combined with our backrest (item no. 18155000 & 18155002)
- A stylistically appropriate addition to the popular tank rail
- Solidly made from 16 mm precision steel tubing
- Easy installation on five solid mounting points
- Includes assembly kit
- Precision steel tube, precisely bent and welded
- Width 315 mm
- Length 367 mm
- Pipe Diameter 16 mm
- Max 3 kg
- Produced in small batches
- Functional and integrated design
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany