Wunderlich R18 RockBob Saddle for Original Rear Fender
- Seat for original R18 rear fender
- Black (synthetic leather)
- Black Leather
- Brown Leather
Old School: Unique springer seat in "RockBob" style.
The immediate and defining detail of our customized "RockBob" is where the rider encounters the bobber: on the springer seat. Highly skilled upholsterers make our ergonomic seats from a robust, high-grade leather. Our old-school springer seat is embellished with the partial diamond-shaped stitching of the waterproof cover. The appearance of this exceptional seat inevitably recalls images of the legendary BMW R 32. The impeccable style is accompanied by ergonomic seating comfort, as is the norm with Wunderlich seats.
The unique, two-layer structure of the seat cushion is comparable to our popular and proven AKTIVKOMFORT seats. The riding-friendly 3D contour with an integrated groove to relieve the tailbone distinctively adapts to the seat geometry of the BMW R 18. With these proven measures, we achieve outstanding ergonomic comfort. The design simultaneously enables a clear view of the shock absorber. The springer seat is supported by two visibly arranged, high-quality chrome-plated, and carefully tuned springs on the two-part seat base. This results in comfortably absorbing shocks and impacts on the road. The seat base, made of stainless steel and powder-coated black, is easily and securely bolted to the frame.
- Versions available for stock R18 fender as well as our "RockBob" fender
- The exceptionally shaped, intricately designed two-piece seat base allows a clear view of the shock absorber
- The progressive two-layer construction of the seat core with a soft top layer and a firm core ensures comfort and decreased pressure on the hind end.
- The ergonomic 3-D contour is specifically adapted to the seat geometry of the BMW R 18
- Scope of delivery: springer seat with seat base, springs, and complete installation kit
- Distinctive concave profile to relieve the pressure on the sensitive tailbone
- Outstanding seat comfort thanks to carefully tuned, chrome-plated springs
- Relaxed and active driving feel increases passive safety
- Old school: handcrafted upholstery
- Partially diamond-shaped stitching
- Waterproof cover
- Seat - dimensions: 415mm long and 350mm wide
- Seat base - Stainless steel, precisely manufactured and edged, black powder-coated
- Seat springs - spring steel, high-quality chrome plated
- Seat Height for either seat style - The seat height of 735mm is about 45 mm higher than the standard seat height of the R 18 and about 25 mm higher than the standard seat height of the R 18 classic.
- Wunderlich premium product
- Integrated and functional design
- Produced in small batches
- Made in Germany
- The springer seat is available in two versions: the standard tail or the "RockBob" tail (with our rear fender)
- The seat springs are available separately in black