With this part you'll be able to place your GPS in plain view and without obscuring any of the instruments or display information. Without the need to make the dangerous move of taking your eyes off the road for more than an instant, even in complicated traffic situations, a quick glance is now possible.
The two existing mounting points that we use to attach the bracket would normally not provide enough support for a GPS unit. Therefore our strong bracket design features a supplemental support that strengthens the mounting points from below, resulting in a rock solid integration.
Other methods of mounting your navigator are often times a compromise, for example there's typically interference with a tank bag or access to the ignition key is hindered.
• Your GPS is in the optimal field of vision
• Better, safer navigation
• Solid support for your GPS due to elaborate reinforcement
• Easier reach to the screen and GPS controls
• Adjustable: position your GP at any desired angle
• Easy installation with no drilling or other modifications to your bike
• Lightweight, anodized aluminum
• Compatible with most GPS units: TomTom Rider I & II, BMW Navigator, Garmin Zumo, All units that utilize the claw adapter, Any PDA (combined with our Mediabag) Camera, video recorder.......
• Compatible with a Garmin Nüvi 500 series in conjunction with the adapter kit, part number 8600808 (available under the Related Products.
• Complete installation kit with clear instructions
• Made in Germany
Perhaps it's not immediately noticeable, but a great deal of effort was invested in the design and to make this part easy to install.
Important fitment note: For 2010 and later models, part number 8600888 is needed. Available under the Related Products.
Please Note: If you have a Garmin 660, please check the back of the cradle. If the back of the cradle is stepped where the power wire exits, you should additionally order 4 of the rubber mounts that are available under the related products. Alternatively, you can use 4 - 10mm spacers that you may be able to make or acquire locally.