Wunderlich USB Charging Station
- Universal - (no mount or device holder included)
- MultiClamp - (device holder sold separately)
- SP Connect - (device holder sold separately)
- SP Connect with Anti-Vibration - (device holder sold separately)
- SP Plus Connect - (device holder sold separately)
Our thoroughly practical USB charging station fits all BMW's with the factory-side BMW navigation preparation (Navigator V, VI). It simply slots into the BMW navigation device holder in place of the navigation device, locks in place and it closes securely to prevent theft. The power is supplied via the contacts on the navigation device holder.
Two quick charge connections USB A and USB C: The right side of the housing comes with two USB connections type USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Type C, which are compliant with the quick charging standards QC 3.0 and QC 4.0 (QC = quick charge). The activity of the charging box is displayed via a blue LED control light which is situated very visibly above the two USB ports. The charging box is designed to be protected against spray. The ports can be covered with molded elastomer covers when not in use, which seals and thus protects them against spray and dust.
More than just a charging station! The front of our charging box is equipped with four screws. These are precisely positioned so that they match the standard-compliant bore profile of a range of attachment systems, such as that of the Garmin Zumo XT navigation device. This lets you screw the attachment systems onto the charging box in just a few steps securely and with minimal use of space, and connect the devices to the power supply. Sustainability without compromises – Wunderlich BLAU: In crafting the charging box, we use a hybrid material made of recycled plastics which we then reinforce with 20% glass fibers. The charging box is characterized by its low component weight and the high solidity of the casing. In this way, we help the environment and make no compromises when it comes to component stability.
- Two USB connections type USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Type C
- Complies with standards QC 3.0 and QC 4.0 for quick charging connections
- Fits all BMW's with the factory-side BMW navigation preparation (Navigator V, VI)
- Simply slots into the BMW navigation device holder in place of the navigation device, locks in place and closes securely to prevent theft
- The charging box is designed to be protected against spray - the ports can be covered with molded elastomer covers when not in use, which seals them against spray and dust
- Various attachment systems or navigation device holders (e.g. Garmin Zumo XT) with standard-compliant bore profiles can be screwed onto the charging box securely and with minimal use of space
- Ready to accommodate our MultiClamp adapter or the SP-Connect adapter
- Blue LED control lights for function control
- Simple mounting in a few steps
- Casing: Recycled, Fiber-reinforced, Hybrid Material
- Protected against spray
- Light and solid
- Width 55 mm
- Length 72 mm
- Height 28 mm
- Type USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Type C
- In accordance with quick charging standards QC 3.0 and 4.0
- Wunderlich premium product
- Functional and integrated design
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
Please Note: Only suitable for models with BMW installed nav-holder for the Navigator V and VI
Our recommendation: Always use the original charging cable of your smartphone. Quite a few accessory cables can cause longer charging times or are not recognized by the smartphone.
NOTE, to hold your mobile device in place:
- The Multi-Clamp is ready to accommodate our MultiClamp Phone Adapter
- SP Connect option is used in conjunction with the SP-Connect Case or a SP Connect Phone Holder
PLEASE NOTE - FOR SP CONNECT USE
Attention: If you are using a smartphone with a mechanical image stabilizer, we recommend the use of our additional vibration reducing module, Anti Vibration Module to best prevent possible damage to your phone's camera caused by vibrations from motorcycle engines. In case you still experience problems, please do not use the product in combination with this smartphone and contact the manufacturer of your smartphone if you are unsure.
The Anti Vibration Module has been developed to protect the sensitive camera systems - especially the mechanical image stabilizer - in the latest generations of smartphone. The elastomer inlay designed specially for this purpose effectively suppresses vibrations in all directions for the spatial coordinate system and thus eliminates up to 60% of unwanted vibrations (e.g. from the bike engine) and prevents them from reaching the smartphone at all. The sensitive smartphone components are thus effectively protected. The inclusion is simultaneously constructed in such a way that in terms of vibration behavior, the insulation provided by the Anti Vibration Model supports readability of the smartphone when navigating with the app.